Shelf / DIN Rail Mount, Managed, 8 Port, 2 Fibre SFP (not included) slots, Cyber Secure Switch, requires separate 48v DC supply
The KY-3000EMD is a managed, redundant ring, high security Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 7 X 10/100Base(T)X ports, 1 X 10/100/1000Base(T)X port, and 2 X 1000Base(X) SFP slots. Built in DoS / DDoS Enhanced silicon Protection. Automatically protects the network before damage occurs. Built-in Auto-Notification of Events such as:(email / Text). High Security features such as Device Binding, IP Source Guard, MAC Locking / IP Locking and Hybrid locking. Supports Black List, Cyber-Lock, Cyber-Secure Video, Clean Code Technology, IP Flow Checking, Keep Alive Checking as well as 15 Levels of Authorization & Access. The switch is very power efficient, using a fraction of the power that competitor switches use. Power savings alone pays for this switch. The security insure your network is NOT compromised. SAVINGS, SAFETY, and SECURITY!
- 7 X 10/100Base-T(X) RJ-45 ports,
- 1 X 10/100/1000Base-T(X) RJ-45, & 2 X 1000Base(X) SFP Slots
- Supports Cyber-Secure Video, Device Binding, IP Source Guard & Clean Code Technology, ACL’s SNMPv3, HTTPS, SSH security features, TACACS+, IEEE1588v2 Timing, 802.1x, Cyber-Locking & DDMI
- EMC performance: Industrial level 4 / JUMBO FRAME Supports 12-55 Volts DC power input / Dual Input
- High Security Cyber-Lock Device – Qualified for Military ICS Applications.
- UL Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Location (HazLoc)
- Temperature Hardened: -40C ~ 80C