Shelf / DIN Rail Mount, Managed, PoE, 8 Port, 4 Fibre SFP (not included) slots, Cyber Secure Switch
The KY-1010EMD is a managed, redundant ring, high security 10 GbE, PoE, Ethernet Switch 8×10/100/1000Base(T)X PSE & 4x1GE/10GE SFP/SFP+ slots. Built in DoS/DDoS Enhanced Silicon Protection. Automatically protects the network before damage occurs. Built-in Auto-Notification of Events such as: (email/Text). High Security features such as Device Binding, IP Source Guard, MAC Locking/IP Locking and Hybrid Locking. Supports Black List, Cyber-Lock, Cyber-Secure Video, Clean Code Technology, IP Flow Checking, Keep Alive Checking as well as 15 Levels of Authorization & Access. The switch is very power efficient, using a fraction of the power that competitor switches use. Power savings alone pays for this switch. The security ensures your network is NOT compromised. SAVINGS, SAFETY, AND SECURITY!
- 8 X 10/100/1000Base-T(X) PSE (30 Watt) RJ-45 ports
- 4 X 1000 / 10000 (1 GbE or 10GbE) SFP Slots
- Supports Cyber Secure Video, Device Binding, IP Source Guard & Clean Code Technology, ACL’s SNMPv3, HTTPS, SSH security features, TACACS+, IEEE1588v2 Timing, 802.1x, Cyber-Locking & DDMI
- EMC performance: Industrial level 4 / JUMBO FRAME
- Supports 44-57 Volts DC Power Input / Dual Input
- High Security Cyber-Lock Device – Qualified for Military ICS Applications.
- UL Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Location (HazLoc)
- Temperature Hardened: -40C ~ 80C